The Oregon Alliance for Gun Safety Foundation works to educate Oregonians about the scope and scale of the public health crisis of gun violence in Oregon. We educate, inform and empower organizations and individuals with resources and research.
A non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating Oregonians about the causes of and solutions for the public health epidemic of gun violence, our organization works in the following ways:
- Educating Oregon organizations, foundations, leaders and individuals
- Providing research and resources on gun violence prevention topics
- Conducting research about the attitudes and behaviors of Oregonians regarding gun ownership and safety
- Organizing education events and summits
- Communicating with the press and public about gun violence prevention topics